Thursday, May 28, 2020

Post 4 of Grandma School

Friday, May 29, 2020

Good morning girls.  
We have lots of fun things planned today.  
First, we will post to Flipgrid.  
Today you will make up a riddle.  Use one or two clues.


My riddle is:  I have to be broken before you can use me.  What am I?
You can also give clues.  I am oval and have a yellow ball inside.  What am I?

Don't forget to check out the project of the day.  The picture shows pipe cleaner dancers.  They use a pipe cleaner and a napkin.  You can color the napkins with markers to make designs on the dresses.  Aren't they graceful?

Have a good day.
Love, Grandma
















2.  Norah's Links for today.


            Making Predictions

            Riddle Books

            The Measuring Gnome

        

3.  Hazel's links for today.


            Design a Backpack

            Marble Math

            

  




*******************************************************************
Project Idea for Today

Pipe cleaner dancers.  Use napkins for dresses and pipe cleaners for bodies.
Aren't they lovely?  You can have your own troupe!



No comments:

Post a Comment